Recipe for Mayu Ramen that serves 4:
- 4 packs of ramen noodles
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of sesame oil
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of sake
- 1/4 cup of mirin
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 soft-boiled eggs
- 4 sheets of nori seaweed
- 1 cup of sliced scallions
- 4 cups of cooked and sliced chashu pork
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice the garlic cloves in half, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the garlic in the oven for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the roasted garlic to the saucepan and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove the garlic from the oil and set it aside.
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar to the pot, and stir well.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the broth simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the instructions, then divide them into 4 bowls.
- Pour the broth over the noodles, then add the chashu pork.
- Slice the soft-boiled eggs in half and place them in the bowl.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of garlic-infused sesame oil in each bowl.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and nori seaweed, and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Mayu Ramen!
Halal Mayo Ramen Recipe
here’s a recipe for Halal Mayu Ramen that serves 4 people:
- 4 packs of halal ramen noodles
- 1 lb. halal ground beef or chicken
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cups halal chicken or beef broth
- 4 soft-boiled halal eggs
- 4 sheets of halal nori seaweed, torn into small pieces
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the halal ramen noodles according to the package instructions and set them aside.
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef or chicken to the pan and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate pan, toast the black sesame seeds until fragrant and lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sesame oil and the toasted black sesame seeds to create the mayu oil.
- In a large pot, bring the halal chicken or beef broth to a boil. Add the cooked halal ramen noodles and the cooked ground beef or chicken to the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the ramen and broth among 4 bowls. Drizzle a spoonful of the mayu oil over each bowl.
- Top each bowl with a soft-boiled halal egg, torn nori seaweed, and sliced green onions.
Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Halal Mayu Ramen!