Serves 2 persons.
- 2 packs of ramen noodles
- 4 cloves of black garlic
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- 2 boiled eggs
- 4 slices of pork belly or chashu pork
- Nori seaweed, sliced (optional)
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the instructions, then set them aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the black garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, and chicken broth to the saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- While the broth is simmering, prepare the toppings. Slice the green onions and boiled eggs, and heat the pork belly or chashu pork in a pan.
- Once the broth is ready, divide the cooked ramen noodles into two bowls.
- Pour the broth over the noodles, then add the green onions, boiled eggs, and pork belly or chashu pork.
- Garnish with sliced nori seaweed if desired, and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Black Garlic Ramen!
Halal Recipe for Black Garlic Ramen
Here’s a Halal-friendly recipe for Black Garlic Ramen
Serve 2 persons
- 2 packs of Halal Ramen Noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- halal sauces as desired
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of black garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound of Halal chicken breast
- 2 Halal eggs
- Halal Nori (dried seaweed), cut into small pieces
- Sesame seeds toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the black garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the water, soy sauce, other sauces, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir and let it come to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the chicken breast to the pot. Cook until the meat is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Remove the meat from the pot and set it aside.
- Add the Halal Noodles to the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes until they’re tender. Remove from the heat and drain the noodles.
- Divide the noodles among bowls. Pour the broth over the noodles and top with the cooked pork or chicken, green onions, Nori sheets, and toasted sesame seeds.
- In a separate pot, boil the Halal eggs for 6-7 minutes until they’re cooked to your liking. Remove from the heat, peel, and slice the eggs in half. Add them to the bowls.
- Serve the Black Garlic Ramen hot and enjoy!